1. 1. Tomato, apple, carrots, basil, watermelon, corn, peas, mushrooms, beets, potatoes.
A)Corn, melons, lettuce, onions, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage ,broccoli, carrots
B)Potatoes, tomatoes, chilies, bell peppers, onions, head lettuce, cucumbers , sweet corn, cabbage
C) Corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peas, snap beans, spinach, broccoli, beets, carrots, cabbage.
3. 3. Asp, broccoli, corn, head lettuce, romaine, onions, tomatoes, snap/green peas, brussels, watermelons.
4. 4. Broccoli, carrots, sweet corn, head lettuce, Romaine, leaf lettuce, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, watermelon.
5. 5. CA, Fl,ID, GA, AZ
6. 6. CA, WA,WI,MN,ID
7. 7. China, India, US, Turkey, Egypt
8. 8 . Watermelons, cantaloupe, cucumbers, eggplant, peppers
9. 9. No, the production on acreage went down. While the current values increased. The values went up over the past thirty years; Values are up due to more efficient growing practices that require less land. Inflation of the dollar and increase in population drives the values up also.